Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oh...Big Ben

I get it. I understand.

Professional athletes, for the most part, believe they are untouchable.

What I don't understand, is why would you put yourself in a position to wear your credibility is questioned.

Ben Roethlisberger, can you please explain this to me.

I get it. You are a young guy that just wants to hang out with friends and have a good time. No foul in that whatsoever. You like to party, you like the sight of a pretty girl, and you hope if one thing leads to another, then...

But, look at this realistic, Ben. You are the quarterback of a Super Bowl winning team. You are in the cross hairs of everyone.
Men want to hang out with you, get an autograph, while women want to hang out with you, and well you know...

How cool would it be for a man to say, " I slept with Scarlett Johansan." We would do it in a heartbeat. On the flip side, a woman can say, " I slept with Ben Roethlisberger", or they say " Ben Roethlisberger made me sleep with him."

It is a lose, lose situation for Big Ben.

My advice...stop being such a moron and putting yourself in those situations. You are a grown man. What are you doing at a college bar to begin with.

It obviously has more to it, but if you come out and say you have a sex problem and you need help, I am personally going to kick your ass. We are all guys. We would like to sleep with the pretty ones, but you are putting yourself in a position to get girl after girl against you.

You have money, and you may think to just pay them off and it will go away. That would have been true if you would have stopped at your first mess-up. I had forgotten about it, until this one came up.

Now you are building a reputation that you don't want.

You are obviously a smart guy on the football field, so use some of those brains off the football field. If that is not possible, use some of your money to hire a guy that makes better decisions for you.

Either way, you better come up with something quick, because right now, you look like a total d-bag.

Do you get it now Ben?


Thanks as always,

John Conner
jpconner9@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment