Sunday, June 27, 2010

Just sign somewhere LeBron

This is one of the most exciting times for sports junkies like myself. We just had the MLB, NBA and NHL drafts, and we are about to start up training camp in the NFL. But, the most important decision that will affect mankind will be made somewhere around July 8th. Why July 8th, because that is the day the NBA players can sign a contract with new teams.

Now, I was being sarcastic about the signing affecting mankind, but that seems like what it has become. After the LeBron summit in which he invited Chris Bosh, Dwayne Wade and Joe Johnson to figure out where everyone was signing, LeBron is still the key. Once he signs, everyone else will follow.

But this is getting ridiculous. Every time I tune in to Sportscenter, or listen to sports talk radio, there is LeBron. He has dinner with Joe Johnson, they must be signing together. It makes no sense to me at all. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy, but this is too much.

LeBron, I get it. You were never recruited, so this is what you want. Great. Awesome. Good luck. But there is no reason to talk about it everyday. Figure out that you and Bosh are going to sign together in Chicago and do it. Just be done with it already.

Like always, I would love to hear from you. Send me something at john@bigbadsportsdaddy.com

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment